Tamarindo Vacations, Inc.
Terms and Conditions
The purchase of bookings is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions below. By purchasing any of the products or services included in your custom itinerary, you agree to be bound by these terms.
All prices quoted are quoted in United States Dollars (USD). By purchasing this itinerary, you acknowledge that you have read the final version of this itinerary and agree to accept any and all products and services included in the total price.
• Cancellations made to the package or any items in the package 65 days or more prior to arrival will incur a penalty of 10% of the total reserved item or the total package cost.
• Cancellations from 64-0 days to arrival will result in a 100% penalty on the total of the reserved item or the total package cost.
• Cancellations made during a vacation on individual package items or entire package will result in a 100% penalty on the total reserved items or total package cost.
• Any changes made to the package 65 days or more prior to arrival will incur a change fee of $125.00 USD + any additional costs that arise as a result of the change.
• Changes from 64-0 days prior to arrival will result in a 100% penalty on the changed package or changed item within the package.
• Additions to the package are not considered changes and carry no fees.
Responsibility and Liability
Tamarindo Vacations, Inc., is solely a travel agency and does not provide the actual tours, services, accommodations, etc., associated with our client’s vacations. The carriers, hotels, vendors, tour providers and other suppliers providing travel or other services booked directly with our company via telephone or other forms of communication, are Independent Contractors and are not Agents, Employees or Affiliates of Tamarindo Vacations, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Tamarindo Vacations, Inc. and/or any of its affiliates are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, misrepresentations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such third party carrier, vendor or supplier of services or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses that may result therefrom. Tamarindo Vacations, Inc. and its affiliates have no liability and will make no refund in the event that any third party provider service results in any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond our direct control. Any issues arising in connection with such third party carriers, vendors, etc., must be addressed directly with such third party provider in accordance with the procedures required by such third party.
In the event that despite the limitation set forth above, Tamarindo Vacations, Inc. and/or any of its affiliates are found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or in any way is connected with any of the occurrences described above, then the liability of Tamarindo Vacations, Inc. and/or its affiliates, will in no event exceed (i) the total amount paid by the client to Tamarindo Vacations, Inc. and/or its affiliates for the services contracted for or (ii) the amount of US $200.00, whichever ever amount is greater.
The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these terms inure to the benefit of Tamarindo Vacations, Inc. and/ or its affiliates.
You agree to defend and indemnify Tamarindo Vacations, Inc. and/or its affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
(a) your breach of this Agreement;
(b) your violation of any law; or the rights of a third party vendor, carrier, provider; or
(c) your violation of the rights of a third party vendor, carrier or provider.